What types of information do we collect?
To operate the Platform and its many services, Feeturre must collect and process information about you and your use of the Platform to support the Platform tools (including those which protect your security), its payment methods, and its content delivery systems. To further protect your privacy and that of others, Feeturre advises that you do not share any confidential personally identifiable information to or about other Users on your profile page.
- Information provided by you. Feeturre collects content, communications and other information Users provide when using the Platform, including when you sign up for an account, access our payment methods, create and share content or communicate with others on the Platform. Such information can include details like metadata or the location of a file or photo. It can also include the information you view or access through the services we provide, such as a video recording camera tool, to allow us to do things like suggest camera settings, provide tips on how to format, post, use or promote the content you create. Feeturre’s integrated systems automatically process and analyze such content and communications to improve User experience and our Platform tools. Certain information (such as information on religious views, political views, disabilities or racial and ethnic origin) may be subject to special protections under the laws of your country or jurisdiction. So please be thoughtful in what information you share to your profile or on the Platform.
- Networks and connections. Feeturre collects information about the people, companies, profiles, accounts and groups you are connected to and how you interact with them across the Platform, such as which Users you communicate with the most, what types of feeturres you favorite or which groups you are part of. Feeturre also collects information that you choose to import, upload or sync from your device(s) (such as an address book or photos). We use this type of information to help you find and connect with others on the Platform.
- Usage. Feeturre collects information about how you use the Platform and our services, such as the kind of content you view or engage with; the people or accounts you interact with; the actions you take on the Platform; and the frequency, time or duration of these activities. For instance, we may capture information on when you use or have last used the Platform and what feeturres, video, profiles or content you view on our platform.
- Transactions. If you participate in Transactions on the Platform or utilize our payment methods to upgrade your services or complete purchases, Feeturre collects information about the Transaction or purchase. This includes payment information, such as a debit or credit card number, billing, shipping or other contact details and may include other account and authentication information where applicable.
- Information provided by others. Feeturre’s innovative Platform is designed to help talent connect and collaborate. Feeturre received and analyze content, communications and other information that others provide when they use the Platform. This may include information about you, such as when others share or comment on your feeturres, message you or import, upload or sync your contact information.
- Device Information. As mentioned above, Feeturre collects information that is imported, uploaded or synced with the Platform. Device information can also come from connected computers, phones, TVs or third-party web connected services you use that integrate with the Platform. We combine this information across the different devices you use to improve the Platform, your experience and our integrated service offerings. This information also helps us provide more personalized content, such as the sponsored feeturres or ads you see when using or accessing our Platform across different devices. The information we collect from these devices includes: i) device attributes (such as information about the operating system, hardware or software versions, battery life, signal strength, storage, browser, app and file names and types and plugins); ii) device operations (such as information about operations and behaviors performed on the device); iii) identifiers (such as information about device IDs and other unique identifiers); iv) device signals (such as information about Bluetooth signals, nearby Wi-Fi access hubs, beacons or cell towers); v) device settings (such as information you allow us to receive through the settings on your device. For example, GPS location, camera or photos.); vi) network connections (such as information about your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, IP addresses, cell phone number, connection speed and in certain cases other devices that may be nearby or on your network); vii) cookie data (such as data received from cookies stored on your device, including items like cookie IDs or settings).
- Information from our partners. Feeturre partners with third-party services and networks to improve the tools and services offered on the Platform. Such partners include (without limitation) app developers, advertisers, Payment Service Providers and publishers who send us information through the Platform tools they use. These partners provide information which could include information about your activities off the Platform. For instance, information about your device, searches or purchases, the ads you see or services you use on their systems. This information is provided whether you have allowed the partner to have access to your profile on the Platform. For example a third-party data provider who has the right to provide us with your information may provide us with such information as a trusted partner of Feeturre. Partners may also receive your data when you visit or use their services or through other third-parties who have the rights to collect, use or share your data.
How do we use the information we collect?
Feeturre uses the information it collects to deliver our Platform services and to help personalize the tools and content you see. It also allows us to suggest groups, events, or artists that might interest you. The information provided by yourself and others (including data which may have special protections under the laws of your jurisdiction) allows us to create a unique experience that is personal to you and how you interact with the Platform, including its Users and service offerings.
- Information across the Platform and devices. Feeturre connects the information we collect from your activities on the Platform and devices to give our Users a more personalized and consistent experience across our services. For example, we may use auto-population methods to help you pre-populate forms saving you time and making out tools more efficient.
- Location information. Feeturre uses information related to location to better tailor our services to your use. For example, we may use information like your current location, address or places you like to visit to recommend other Users in your area who you can collaborate with.
- Research and development. Feeturre uses the information it collects from its reporting tools, testing, research groups and troubleshooting efforts to test, develop and improve its tools and services.
- Ads and sponsored content. Feeturre uses the information it collects about your interests, usage of the Platform and connections to select the personalized offerings and other sponsored content we show you.
- Analytics and reporting. Feeturre uses the information it collects (such as the websites you visit and ads you see) to help our Sellers and other partners (including advertising partners) analyze and measure the effectiveness and distribution of their ads and services. It also helps our Sellers and other partners better understand the kinds of people that like their content, use their services or engage with their profiles, ads, apps or services.
- Communicate effectively. Feeturre uses the information it collects to improve our communications with you and send marketing communications about our tools and service offerings that are better tailored to your interests. Feeturre also uses information (such as your contact information) to respond to you when you contact us. For example, it allows our support team to quickly respond to your technical support inquiries.
- Innovation. Feeturre uses the information it collects to support innovation in the areas of technology, public interest, social welfare and to support and promote artistry around the globe.
How do we share this information?
- Users you share and communicate with. Feeturre focuses on connecting its Users to support collaboration and innovation. When you share and communicate through the Platform, you are selecting the audience that sees and views that information, whether it be a Buyer interest in a feeturre or influencer service or Users on the Platform when you promote your feeturres. Information that is shared publicly on the Platform can be viewed by any person who has access to the Platform and its services (including Feeturre’s third-party partners). Users can also grant access or provide information to others not on the Platform (such as profile URLs, links to feeturre, promotions and other information which may be unique to you). Public information may also be visible in search engines, or through the Platform’s various tools and APIs, or on third-party systems that have access to the Platform. It is your responsibility to avoid sharing information on your profile page or in community areas of the Platform that you don’t want visible to the public
- Information others share or reshare. People who see your activity or content on the Platform can share it with others on or off the platform. For example, they can send or post a URL to the content or even share a screenshot which includes your communications or comments. As such, Users should be thoughtful in what content information they choose to upload, post or share across the Platform (including the comments you may leave on someone else’ profile or content). Users may also utilize the Platform to share their content with a targeted audience which may include you or they may mention you on their page or in their communications with others.
- Information about your status or presence on the Platform. Users on the Platform may have access to status updates or notifications about your activity on the Platform. For examples, Users who follow you profile or like your feeturres may be able to see when you post new content or are active on the Platform.
- Integrated apps, APIs or websites. Users that choose to use third-party websites, tools, apps or services that are integrated with the Platform can receive information about the content and information you share or distribute through the Platform. Depending on the access you grant to or choose to share with a third-party, that third-party may be able to receive additional information about your public profile, usage of or contacts on the Platform. Feeturre strongly recommends that you do not share your account information with third parties (including passwords used to access the Platform and its services).
- New owner. If the ownership of a User’s profile changes (for example, the authorized agent of a management page) or if ownership or control of Feeturre, the Platform, or any of its related products or services change, we may transfer the information we’ve collected to the new owner.
- Third-party partners. Feeturre partners with various third-party companies and service providers (such as partners who use our analytic services, advertisers, partners offering product or services on the Platform, vendors and research or academic partners) to provide you with useful tools and to improve the services offered through the Platform. Feeturre does not sell your information to anyone (including our third-party partners). Feeturre maintains strict protocols for how our partners can access, use and disclose the data we provide.
- Legal Requests. Feeturre may be obligated or required by law to disclose certain information we collect. For more information see the section on legal requests below.
How do we handle children’s information?
The Platform does allow children of at least 13 years of age to create an account (with the permission and supervision of their parent, legal guardian, agent or manager as applicable). Feeturre recognized the importance of children’s safety and privacy. The Platform is not targeted at nor intended to be used by children under the age of 13 or those over the age of 13 that have not received the appropriate consent. In accordance with COPPA (the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not request or collect any personally identifiable information from anyone we know to be under the age of 13. Feeturre also does not knowingly allow for the sale of services or content to anyone under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you may not access, create an account or transact on the Platform. If Feeturre becomes aware that a User on the site is under the age of 13 and has registered an account or provided any other personally identifiable information without verifiable custodial consent, we will take all commercially reasonable steps to delete such information from our databases and not to use such information for any purposes (except where required to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law).
Feeturre asks that parents, guardians, agents and management assist Feeturre in its efforts to comply with COPPA by prohibiting children under the age of 13 from accessing the Platform or providing us with any of the personally identifiable information. If you become aware that a child in your care has submitted personally identifiable information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the data be removed from Feeturre’s files.
Children under the age of 18, should use the Platform only with the consent of their parent, guardian, agent or management (as applicable) and should not provide any personally identifiable information on the Platform. Feeturre recommend that accounts for children under the age of 18 be managed by their parent, guardian, agent or management to oversee their security and privacy.
You have options when it comes to your data.
- Opt-out mechanisms. If you do not wish to receive promotional offers or marketing emails from Feeturre, please click the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of our emails to be removed from future correspondence. It is important to note that by using the Platform you agree to receive any support and security related notification emails. If you do not wish to receive support or security related emails, you should not use the Platform or its services.
- Update your information. Feeturre offers several tools within your account which allow you to update and change the information you share. It is important that you keep your personal information, including your contact information, current so that we can contact you for issues like technical support. Users agree to only provide personal information which is true and correct and your own. Do not misrepresent your personal information.
- Requesting access to your personal information. If needed, you may also contact us at email@example.com to update, correct or request access to any of the personal information you have provided to us through the Platform. Feeturre is unable to delete all personal information stored in our databases unless you delete your User account. If we believe providing or deleting such information would result in the violation of any law or legal requirement, we may not be able to accommodate the request.
- Tracking tools. While it’s not a tool on the Platform itself, you can change your browser settings to block some or all browser cookies or to notify you when cookies are being sent. For more information on how to manage cookies on your browser, please review your browsers help articles and security settings. Disabling cookies, may restrict you from accessing or using some parts of the Platform or its related services.
Wondering about your privacy rights in California?
Feeturre collects many kinds of personal information about you during your use of the Platform and our services. Under California law, if you are a resident of California, you may make a written request to Feeturre at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about how we may have shared or used your information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. In response to your written request, Feeturre is allowed to provide you with a notice describing the cost-free means to opt-out of Feeturre’s sharing of your information with third parties who we do not share the same brand name if the third-party will use such information for its direct marketing purposes.
To exercise your rights under California law, please send the written request to the email address above (or the postal address below). Please include your postal address in your request. Within thirty (30) days of receiving the written request, we will provide you with a Third-Party Marketing Opt-Out Form for you to request that your personal information not be disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
If you are under the age of 18, a resident of California, and a registered User on the Platform, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content and information that you have publicly posted. To submit this type of request, please send an email to Feeturre at email@example.com with a detailed description of the specific information or content to be removed, as well as your postal address. Please include “California Removal Request” in the subject line of the email. Please understand that such a request does not ensure comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted. There may also be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow for removal of certain content even if requested.
What if I live in another country?
Feeturre, its partners and its service providers are domiciled in the United States and subject to its jurisdiction. Even if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data may be: i) accessed by staff (or other persons engaging with or using the Platform) or ii) transferred to or stored at a location outside of your country of origin, including outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) in which data protection laws may be of a lower standard than the EEA. If you do not wish to have your information and data accessed in this way, please do not use the Platform.
What if I have other questions?
8096 North 85th Way, Suite 105
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Platform allows Users to offer a wide variety of content for sale to potential Buyers. Feeturre does not monitor or review such content. Some content may contain material or language that could be considered offensive or inappropriate (such as profanity). Users acknowledge that they may be exposed to content on the site they deem offensive. Therefore, each User must evaluate and bear any risk associated with the use of the Platform and its related services. Users understand and agree that Feeturre shall not be liable for the content of any feeturre.
- Due to the potentially offensive nature certain content may contain, Feeturre recommends that parents, guardians, agents or managers should actively supervise any use of the Platform by persons under the age of 18 and should consider utilizing parental control tools to support an appropriate online environment for the children under their care.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE PLATFORM AND ALL RELATED SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE PLATFORM, SERVICES AND RELATED TOOLS (INCLUDED ANY THIRD-PARTY INTEGRATED SYSTEMS OR SERVICES) ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. FEETURRE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE PLATFORM OR ANY CONTENT THEREIN, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. ADDITIONALLY, FEETURRE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PLATFORM OR THE RELATED SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. FEETURRE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS ON THE PLATFORM. IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT OR MATERIALS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PLATFORM (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE QUALITY OR AUTHENTICITY OF ANY FEETURRE). THE TERMS FOR ANY TRANSACTION IS SET FORTH SOLELY BETWEEN BUYER AND SELLLER. FEETURE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE TERMS, CONDITIONS OR FAIRNESS OF THOSE TRANSACTIONS. PLEASE SEEK ADVICE FROM QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SUCH TERM, CONDITION, INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL FEETURRE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, OTHER THAN AS REQUIRED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
By using the Platform or its related services, you agree to release and hold Feeturre and its employees, officers, directors, owners, agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, marketing, advertising and promotion agencies, any entity controlling, controlled by or under common control with Feeturre, and any third-party providers or legal advisers (collectively, the “Feeturre Group") harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising from or related to the Platform, its content or related services including, without limitation: (a) electronic, hardware or software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties of any kind; (b) failed, incomplete, faulty or delayed electronic or computer transmissions; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Feeturre that may cause the Website or related services to be disrupted or corrupted (including those that may result from a cyber security event or other unauthorized access to the Platform); or (d) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of your use of the Platform, its content or its related services.
Additionally, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold Feeturre Group harmless from any claim, suit or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by a third-party due to or arising out of your use of the Platform, its content or its related services, your violation or breach of these Terms, your violation of any rights of a third-party, or any other act or omission by you.
IN NO EVENT WILL FEETURRE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, STATUTORY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR ITS CONTENT (INCLUDING CONTENT POSTED OR SOLD BY USERS) (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), EVEN IF FEETURRE WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Jurisdiction and Venue
These Terms and the policies contained hereunder shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona as such laws are applied to agreements entered and to be performed entirely within Arizona between Arizona residents. Venue for any litigation arising out of or relating to this Agreement (including, but not limited to shall be proper only in the state and federal courts of competent jurisdiction located in Maricopa County, Arizona, and by accessing or using this Platform, you hereby waive any right to object to such venue.
- Users acknowledge and agree that Feeturre’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or another User does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Users agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United State or from your country of residence.
- You acknowledge and agree that any correspondence or business dealings or participation in promotional or marketing campaigns with other Users on the Platform (including receipt, distribution or management of funds related to such business dealings or collaborative efforts), and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representation applicable to such business dealings or collaborative efforts are solely between you and such User. Feeturre is not and shall not be deemed a party to such dealings.
- These Terms set forth the entire agreement and understanding between the parties with respect to their access to and use of the Platform and its related services and supersede all prior proposals, discussions or agreements with respect thereto.
Changes to these Terms
Feeturre may modify these Terms in its sole discretion. When such modification is made, Feeturre will post a revised version of these Terms on the Platform. Modifications will be effective when they are posted. Feeturre is not required to provide you with notification that any such modification has been made. It is your responsibility to review these Terms from time to time and to be aware of any updates or modifications. Each time you access the Platform, you will be deemed to have accepted any such modifications. Therefore, Feeturre recommends that you review the current Terms each time you access or log into the Platform.
Last Updated : 8.11.2021